Friday 30 December 2011

LIST

The year is about to end and I thought of making one last entry for this year.Lets make some resolutions. Oh! did I say resolutions? Nope! Lets make WISHES :-D Hum hain naye andaz kyun ho purana? (we belong to a new generation so why follow the old style?) Remember the song from the movie 'Dil Chahta Hai'? :-) Moreover,I am yet to see a person who can stick to his/her new year resolutions.That is why I choose to make a 'wish list' rather than a 'resolution list'. :-)

Here I go
Visit Haji Ali Dargah, Mumbai (biggest of all)
A trip to Leh Ladakh
Learn hip hop dancing
Get a platinum chain
Play a song on my guitar
Practice motor bike riding
Have a puppy
To be able to save more money to buy books
To be more stable emotionally and  enlightened spiritually
To attend one of Sungha Jung's concert 
Go for river rafting once again :-)
To brighten up someone's life...

I don't know how many of these will get fulfilled but one thing is sure,I won't find myself running away from these as the year progress,which is quite common with the resolutions. :-)

Keep dreaming and keep wishing.
Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment