Wednesday 21 December 2011

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY :-)

This is another incident that took place in the train.I had a couple sitting on the opposite seat and it had been five to six hours since we were in the together in the train.I have always been very simple.No ear rings, no nose rings, no rings,no make up, nothing at all.I do wear a silver chain with an eagle pendent in it but that day I did not wear even that.I was wearing my blue jeans with blue t-shirt.Over the t-shirt was a brown jacket and a black woolen cap on my head.I feel the cap makes me look a little cute.:-)I had a canvas side bag on my lap.

So the lady on the opposite side spoke up first, about her visit to Amritsar.It was her dream to visit the Golden Temple(Harmandir Sahib) for which she was coming to Amritsar.She shared few more things before she asked me in which school do I study.I was busy with my phone but on hearing school I couldn't help smiling.I looked up and said I go to college.Next question that came my way was about my degree, B.Com or B.B.A, to which I replied B.Tech :-) at this she was surprised (don't know why).The last one was,which year? I kept smiling and said with little pride,"third year". The lady gasped and said,"haw! you don't look like a college going,third year student.You look like a cute school going kid". Now I stopped smiling and burst into laughter.I really did not know what to say.After that whole way I kept smiling because my day was made.I never liked following the tradition of getting your hair straightened,wearing lenses and having fancy purses, that girls of my college follow.Though I did make a blunder of getting my hair colored red but that was all. :-) I have a cute look and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment