Wednesday 21 December 2011

DUET WITH THE RAILS

This experience was a crazy one.I was sitting on the window seat and looking out on the railway line laid along the track on which my train was running.I had my headphones on and was enjoying the music by Sungha Jung.For the first time I understood what it meant when people say 'Time Flies' because I gave a look at my watch and it was 1 p.m. Five hours since my train left the Delhi station had passed and I was not aware of it at all.My eyes were wide open and with a smiling face started gazing out again at the rails.I played the bollywood music folder in my player now and the my mood was in accordance with the number that was being played.Suddenly the song 'Tera Hone Laga Hun'  from the movie 'Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani' started.I was still fascinated by the rails moving alongside and kept looking at them.As the song progressed I found myself dedicating the song to the rails :-) LOL Whenever the lines 'Tera hone laga hoon khone laga hoon Jab se mila hoon' appeared the rails moved far away from the train and when the chorus ended they would return to their original position.This happened every time the above mentioned lines appeared.It seemed as if the railway lines were singing the song with me :-)
I played the song twice and enjoyed my duet with the rails.

No comments:

Post a Comment