Sunday 11 December 2011

THE COMMAND



Weather has a will of its own and is not bound to anyone's likes or dislikes.From past few years it has not been punctual at any time of the year.The rainfalls get delayed and summer gets prolonged.Winter becomes lazy too and keeps sleeping but when it wakes up it will hit the city with a bang leaving people perplexed about the temperatures.I don't know why some people will not start wearing their cardigans and blazers until they see others wearing them.I am always asked about wearing the woolens when no one around me is wearing them and I always have one reason to give 'my Hypothalamus does not function properly' :-) This does not mean that I have any disorder.Its just my way of getting away with the question.LOL

Today I had to go to the market with momy.As usual I choose to wear a sweater and a jacket and momy wore only a sweater.I knew the temperature has taken a drastic change and it was quite chilly outside though one never feels that inside the house.So, I asked her to take her shawl with her and as expected she said ,"I don't feel the cold and you should start doing some exercise" :-). At times mothers start acting like little kids.I told her its cold outside and she should get her shawl but she won't listen.Then I commanded her to do as I said.I read this in the 'Man Of The House' that mothers tend to take commands from those in pants, meaning from sons or other male figures.In my case I do try to command my mother and she does follow them too, though only at times.Today she followed my directions and took the shawl.

We finished up our work and returned home.On our way back home the air became very chilled and one can feel it penetrating the skin and reaching the bones.My momy started complaining about how cold it was but never asked me to take out the shawl from the bag and give it too her.So,I kept driving.We were still one and a half mile from our house when she started shivering and asked me to give her the shawl.I stopped on the roadside,took out the shawl and gave it to her.After that whole way she kept thanking me :-)

I guess when you grow up,you have to take care of your mothers rather than they taking care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment