Saturday 10 December 2011

FUNNY MOMENT...


I do get emotional when it comes to momy (I call my mother momy).Today I saw her working throughout the day,at times in the kitchen and at times in the workshop.Oh! I forgot to tell you that we have my dad's workshop combined with our residence.As she was working even at 10 p.m. I thought of going and helping her.I put down my phone and head to the room where she was working.I entered the room to find her talking on phone with some relative.I examined the work that she was doing.She was putting those semiconductor components,diodes,resistors and capacitors, in the PCBs (Printed Circuit Boards). I knew how it was done, so I started putting the components.At the same time I was listening to her conversation too and kept giggling along with her.After I had put two resistors in fifty PCB I thought I would wait for her to end her conversation because it was geting quite boring for me.After five minutes she finally ended it up.Now the fun begins.Momy had a look on what I had done and examined the places where I had put those components.I was expecting her to say "thank you sweetie" but what did she say??? She said with a plain face,"what have you done?". I sensed it, something went wrong somewhere.I gave a look and found my blunder.In my excitement to help my momy I had interchanged the places of the components... :-) I tried to sneak away after saying sorry but she won't let that happen.She said in that soft threatening voice, that mothers use, to sit back and do the amendments. I had no choice but to take out each component one by one.When I was done I was kicked out of the room... :-) I ended up in my room laughing at what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment